View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 11:47 PM   #56
DreadDomain

Default Re: GURPS Supers Alternatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by naloth View Post
2) Seems close enough to tonfa, which IIRC was allowed in MA. You might have to add a skill adaptation perk to make it legal. Did I miss the technique DWA in his write up?

Also, I wouldn't take the clubs as signature gear, but I would pay for the "climbing line" perk from Supers. There are also some rules about swinging for a perk if you have the right skills.

3) Yes.

6) yes, looking better. I would still consolidate a bit more, though.

7) You can do it this way, but dependents and enemies that show up complicate any adventure on top of what you're already having to deal with. With four 6- rolls that's about a 40% overall chance one of those will occur per adventure.
2) Skill Adaptations, ok.
2) DWA, you didn't miss it, I haven't included it. I was trying to avoid to add maneuvers. Maybe I should make an exception for that.
2) Climbing Line, hmmm good points...
2) Swinging rules, you are right, I am missing some of the skills

6) TBH, I was conscious of the disadvantage points I needed to round it up to 500, that's why I did not reduce as much as I thought. Not a good reason, I know.

7) I usually do not see that as a problem. Both as a player and a GM, I always loved having characters with a rich background.

I have edited Daredevil's write-up above

Last edited by DreadDomain; 01-13-2019 at 12:25 AM.
DreadDomain is offline   Reply With Quote