View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 01:21 AM   #1
Huscurian

Default SW Statblock Thread for Imperial Starfighters

Hello, everyone. I decided to do something for fun with Spaceships: statting out Imperial Starfighters. Be warned that I'm a novice and all are welcome to critique the stats that I've put out for starfighters affiliated with the Galactic Empire. I'll be trying my best to stat out fighters so don't expect it to be canonical. If you wish to correct specific parts of my statblocks on any starfighters, do let me know.

I did say I would write up the Alpha Xg-1 Assault Gunboat... I present to you in this thread the first statblock of many to come soon:

CYGNUS SPACEWORKS ALPHA XG-1 ASSAULT GUNBOAT
Code:
 TL                   Spacecraft                   dST/dHP  Hnd/SR  HT  Move  LWt.    Load   SM     Occ         dDR      Range    Cost   
11^  Cygnus Spaceworks Alpha Xg-1 Assault Gunboat     15     +0/4   12  2G/c   10   1.2 [1]  +4  1+1SV [2]  2/1/2 [4,5]    1x   $2.525M
Length: 20 yd. (60 ft.) Crush Depth: 3.8 Atmospheres (125 ft.)
Power Points: +16 / -8
Space Performance: sAccel: 2Gs FTL Rating: FTL-1
Air Performance: aAccel: 2Gs (44 mph/s) aSpeed: 3,500 mph (0.97 mps) Hnd/SR: +4/5

SHIP SYSTEMS
Code:
   FRONT     
[1-2 ]       Metallic Laminate Armor
               dDR 2
[3 !]        Light Force Screen
               dDR 15 [3,4,8]
[4 ]         Area Jammer Defensive ECM
               -2 to Hit / -1 Area Jam / 50 Mile Jam Radius
[5-6 !!]     Major Battery
               2 Weapon Mounts [10]
[Core ]      Control Room
               Comp: C7 / Comm/Sensor: 4 / 1 Station
Code:
   CENTER    
[1 ]         Metallic Laminate Armor
               dDR 1
[2 ]         Reconfigurable System
                [11]
  [a !]      Major Battery
               1 Weapon Mount [12]
  [b !]      Major Battery
               1 Weapon Mount
[3-4 ]       Cargo Hold
               1 Ton / SM-1 Bay Doors
[5 !]        Light Force Screen
               dDR 15 [3,4,8]
[6 ‡‡‡‡]     Super Fusion Reactor
               8 Power Points / 200 yr Fuel / Compact [6,9]
Code:
    REAR     
[1-2 ]       Metallic Laminate Armor
               dDR 2
[3 ]         Passenger Seating
               1 Seat
[4 !]        Light Force Screen
               dDR 15 [3,4,8]
[5 !]        Jump Drive
               FTL-1
[6 !]        Hot Reactionless Engine
               2Gs [5]
[Core ‡‡‡‡]  Super Fusion Reactor
               8 Power Points / 200 yr Fuel / Compact [6,9]
Design Switches, Features, & Notes: Ammunition Cost: $800,000
CAMPAIGN OPTIONS: Reactionless Engine (Drive Field), Exposed Radiators
SHIP OPTIONS: Streamlined, Winged, Gravitic Compensators
[1] Load includes: 0.2 tons of Crew & Passengers, 0.8 tons of Ammunition, 0.2 tons of Cargo Hold
[2] Crew Requirement: 1 Control Station (1 Pilot)
[3] Semi-Ablative (Loses 1 dDR for every 10 points of d-damage it resists), [4] Plus dDR 15 Force Screen, [5] Plus dDR 15 Drive Field
[6] Volatile System (see p. SS1:62)
[7] GENERAL FORCE SCREEN OPTIONS: Adjustable, Energy Only
INDIVIDUAL FORCE SCREEN OPTIONS: [8] Adjustable
[10] Solo or twin-linked laser cannons and solo or twin-linked ion cannons, [11] Solo or twin-linked missile launchers, [12] 6 missiles per rack

Created using the GURPS Spaceship Design Spreadsheet Version 2.0 Release Candidate 10 based on the GURPS Spaceships series of books. http://gurpsland.no-ip.org/#GURPSSpa...ignSpreadsheet

NOTES

Do note that for ammunition in the Gunboat we're referring to XvT: BoP. Assault Gunboats are known to carry any type of warheads; the maximum number of warheads are 12, either solo or twin-linked. The missile launchers are 2 racks; 6 missiles per rack. 1st Major Weapons is Laser Cannon; 2nd Major Weapons is Ion Cannon (designed to disable craft). I don't know how to configure this but if you have any suggestions as to how to change the damage to something where the craft is disabled instead of being destroyed, I'm all ears.

Compact Super Fusion Reactors were put there to increase PP so the pilot could change PP to adjust his Light Force Screen partially or fully frontal or aft. Also, the weapons on the mount could be switched at any time, including the missile launchers.

The Xg-1 is hyperdrive capable. It can make at least 4 jumps, according to the GURPS Imperial Sourcebook. As for the low-thrust or high-thrust, not sure how I'd do that on the spreadsheet.

Last edited by Huscurian; 01-06-2016 at 03:28 AM.
Huscurian is offline   Reply With Quote