View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 08:48 AM   #69
tmedwards

Default Re: Feature Requests

Tackling replies for Taellosse & Orin_Sonders here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taellosse
I think you should remove the first appearance of this, beside the 0FP boxes, and have all the text start up there beside the boxes instead, to conserve a bit of space. It should save at least a couple of lines' worth, and for those characters with a ton of FP, the text might actually be shorter than the boxes that way.
For characters with 15 or less FP, the current placement is roughly equal to or better than your suggestion. However, for characters with 16+ FP, your suggestion would indeed save space. I had thought of that placement before, but I had some concerns about it if different fonts/font sizes were used, so I never tried it out. I just did and it behaves reasonably well, so I'll probably make the change for the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orin_Sonders
Can Load-Outs be given its own Seperator Line checkbox?
Yes, they could, however, I'm not sure I see the reason why you'd want to. Could you explain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orin_Sonders
Continuing on the subject of Load-Outs, can the Load-Out being used to calculate encumbrance be highlighted in some fashion on the character sheet?
That's actually a pretty good idea, however, I don't think sheets currently have any way to do that. I could be wrong though, I'll talk to Armin about this and hopefully we can make it happen.

GCA4 resources: GCA Repository, Phoenix (r66), GMCS (2.17), Bookish (r12)
tmedwards is offline   Reply With Quote