View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 09:26 AM   #73
Daigoro

Default Re: [GAME] Conceive a Cross Dimensional Fantasy Milieu

I think we're at 20 outstanding questions- the last 13 (!), then 7 more from further back. At least there are still plenty of avenues to explore. I always feel these threads come alive when we can get to the point of making characters, which I think we're at now. So far we've only had the emperor named?

I won't spam the thread with all outstanding questions, but I'll repost the 7 from further upstream.

-----
Abridged Question Recap

Question 36 [MV]- Passing Cosms
Is there some method of identifying a newly discovered cosm as a "passing cosm" that will only be around a few years, or is this only determined in retrospect when a cosm becomes inaccessible? Have any passing cosmi reappeared later, perhaps at a different point on the network or web of worlds?

Question 39 [MV]- Trapped Gods
Are divinities, such as the Mother of Mother Plains or (by some interpretations) Suchos the dead titan, naturally restricted to their cosm of origin except when Summoning magics are initiated by a mortal, or do they have the power to move about and reach into other cosms?

Question 42 [ALC]- Ton's Realm
How large is the Cosmi the City of Ton is in? Is the rest of it similar to steaming pools below the City, or is that an atypical part of the world?

Question 44 [FRG]- Archmage Population
How common are mages in the imperial population?

Question 45 [ALC]- Alchemist Flight
How could an alchemist get to a location requiring flight?

Question 51 [FRG]- Archmage Appointment
How does Calledron handle a having more or less archmages than archmage-positions?

Question 52 [FRG]- Archmage Training
How are the genetic abilities of the Mages of Calledron trained, and by whom?

---
Then questions 55 to 67.

On top of that, these Name 5's:
Question 43 [MV][Name 5]- Imperial Realms: 2 of 5 (3 if we count Mother Plains)
- Eddy
- Gnomon
- Mother Plains (?)

Question 47 [MV][Name 5]- Races: 2 of 5
- Chavonat
- People of the Hawk
And heaps of forum collabs, 30+ and counting!
Daigoro is offline   Reply With Quote