View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 01:36 AM   #118
BLloyd607502

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

Another Classic moment for my brother.
The group had been placed on a small trade ship as upper class crew members e.g. First mate, Head of security ect. Then the captain dies of a tech virus which is spread by touch and causes the recipiant to turn to metal. Then it turns out the Captain was working for a rebel group to smuggle combat drugs, weapons and uranium to them. He was then going to kill the crew and escape with all the money. It then turns out that the UPSN (United Planets Space Navy) has discovered what the captain was doing adn is chasing us. PC 1 is playing the first mate, now captain and suffers from Desicion-Phobia, player 2 is the Ships pilot. PC 3 is me, a hired merc who is head of security, PC 4 is my brother playing a navy Petty officer, PC 5 is another Navy man who works for PC 4. The conversation when as folows.

PC 1: ...I say we Dump it all.
PC 3: I want more pay for this. I did not sign on for this...
*PCs 4 & 5 Burst in armed with the experimental weapons that we were dlivering*
PC 4: No body move! We're in charge of the ship now.
PC 3: P*** off. We're busy.
PC 5: What? We have guns. You cant talk to us like that!
PC 3: Look at that screen over in the corner. See those ships. Their tracking us, can you pilot if you shoot us. No? Go away we're busy.
*PC 4 looks annoyed and leaves. PC 5 follows*
(Some time later)
*PC 4 & 5 Burst in again with even heavier weapons and mech suits)
PC 4: No body move. We're taking over the ship.
PC 3: Come here (PC 4s name) *PC 4 walks over* You see that big shiny button in the middle of the control console?
PC 4: Yes...
PC 3: That is linked to a bunch of C4 attached to the unranium in the hold. Try to move the pilot and we will activate it, blowing you and us to hell...
PC 4: Okay...
PC 3: Now go away. We all ready have enough on our plates with the techno virus, the riot, the UPSN, the drugs, the weapons, the uranium, the RLS (The rebels) and what the the hell we're going to do about all of this as it is without you being idiots...
*PC 4 & 5 leave again*
(Some more time later)
*PC 4 & 5 Burst in with the entire crew armed with experimental weapons*
PC 3: GO AWAY WE'RE REALY BUSY! Now we know how many ships are tracking us. The answer is half a fleet, now F*** OFF!
(The PCs spend some time arguing and in the end the Crew leaves. PC 4 & 5 go to mess hall)
*PC 3 Walks in*
PC 3: I've noticed that the only thing you do when you have a complaint is burst into the control room with guns. Here *Passes them a box* This is a com-plain-t box. You write your com-plain-t on a piece of paper and put it into the box. We get it, read it and try to help. Now stop bursting into the control room.
PC 4: You're not allowed to burst in here and start ordering us around like that at gun point !
PC 3:...... *Unslings his plasma cannon*
PC 5: *leans over to PC 4* Dude...run.
BLloyd607502 is offline   Reply With Quote