View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 11:39 AM   #112
meldroc

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

This is from a Shadowrun game, run by one of the most talented and evil GMs in town.

We were doing a jailbreak mission, getting a decker a Johnson wanted out of a private holding facility out in the sticks. That facility also happened to be holding the notorious Mad Dog Mulhaney, notorious Appalachian cybered up orc cannibal responsible for the gruesome deaths of dozens.

Our rigger got overzealous when opening up the cells - he didn't just open up the cell for our decker, but opened up all the cells in the facility, including the one holding Mad Dog Mulhaney.

In the meantime, our Triad physical adept got in a firefight with some of the guards, got all shot up, and the guards were actually very professional - disarmed him after he went down, cuffed him up, put him on a gurney, and took him down to the infirmary.

When Mad Dog was let out of his cell, he made a beeline to the infirmary, along with a few of his groupies, so he could get a hold of the scalpels and bone saws and other fun toys. Naturally, he made quick work of the infirmary staff, then ran into our bleeding and incapacitated adept.

Our adept, desperate and unable to fight, weakly cried out "Mad Dog!!! You're my hero! I see you on the news, I'm one of your fans!!!" Mad Dog was flattered, so decided not to carve up and eat our adept quite yet.

In the meantime, the rest of us found the decker, hijacked a VTOL transport that was going to take the decker to a more secure facility, and we got the hell out of there. Mad Dog and his gang took our adept, then hijacked an ambulance and escaped.

After a while, Mad Dog did start getting hungry, and looked at the long pork lying and bleeding on the gurney. Then he decided to let him go, saying "You eat Chinese and you get hungry again an hour later."
meldroc is offline   Reply With Quote