View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 06:37 AM   #5
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: Double Ace - Packing Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAA View Post
What happens if one of the internal boxes gets damaged in the post?
If the damage is serious, an email to us with photos is the best approach. Where possible, we will ship replacement components.

We shipped the Ogre Designer's Edition across the world, so we know a thing or two about mailing out large, heavy game boxes.

That said, and getting very honest:

There will always be minor dings and dents when individual items are shipped around the world. If you are concerned with getting a pristine, perfect game, I ask that you email help@sjgames.com and request a refund and removal from the project. The boxes will do their jobs: Protect the game. What they will not do, however, is protect the boxes from minor scuffs. That's a part of the reality of shipping single items.

As a toy and book collector, I can guarantee you that ordering online is the _last_ way to get a perfect item. Just yesterday, Amazon shipped me a new release (Amazon exclusive) by slapping the label on the retail box and mailing it to me. It's just a part of the modern world of online ordering. If you want 100% perfect, the old ways are the best ways: Buy in person at a store or convention where you can personally inspect the item.

Last edited by philreed; 11-03-2020 at 06:58 AM.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote