View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 09:50 AM   #47
Refplace

Default Re: The 2017 GURPS Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndallman View Post
Shall we speculate on the next three titles to be available through Amazon/CreateSpace?

Powers, Bio-Tech, Infinite Worlds, High-Tech, Martial Arts and Supers are all out-of-print. Of those, Powers and Martial Arts are fairly core books; I'm really not sure what might be picked as the third. High-Tech seems important to me, but I seem to be in a minority on that.
Powers and Martial Arts should definitely be there IMHO as most consider them "Core" books. High-Tech is a good addition to a GM library for modern games. Infinite Worlds as a setting book might be nice but I suspect wont be the best test item. Supers is a smaller niche than most of the rest, though Bio-Tech is also a small niche product.
Might be nice to have an item that was never printed but had high sales and broad appeal. Say GURPS Powers: Sorcery to add to the magic line up.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote