View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 11:58 AM   #24
TheOneRonin

Default Re: Private Game for Jericho Group - Zombie Apocalypse [OOC]

So I still haven't figured out exactly how I am going to time XP rewards, but I have list of how I am basically going to structure the awards:

Survival: 0 - 2 CP
Basically, surviving all the way to a story breakpoint/scene is worth 2 CP. If your character is unconscious, seriously injured, or otherwise impaired, then the award is only 1 CP. If you are zombie bait, no CP for you!

Good roleplaying: 0 - 2 CP
The basics here are sticking to your character's traits (especially disads and quirks). At a basic level, playing your character in accordance to what's on your sheet and posting regularly is worth 1 CP. Going the extra mile to bring your disads and quirks into play is worth 1 extra CP. Deliberately avoiding your disadvantages via conscious decisions or Self Control rolls garners 0 CP.

GM Fiat: 0 - 1 CP
This is a catch-all for things that I think should be specifically rewarded. This might be things like especially clever solutions to problems/obstacles, particularly brave/risky actions that pay off, or even posting something I find incredibly hilarious or particularly interesting.

Party MVP: 1 CP
This is something new I'm trying out on this game. At each break point when I am awarding CPs, I will have each of the players vote on who was the MVP of the party since the last break-point. Everyone only gets one vote and must vote for a character other than their own. If there is a tie, the GM will make the tie-breaking vote (otherwise, the GM does not vote). Votes will be submitted to the GM via Private message here on the forums, and will not be made public.

If you have any questions about these rules, let me know.
TheOneRonin is offline   Reply With Quote