View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 11:31 AM   #37
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: GCA and Dungeon Fantasy RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackShadow View Post
Wow, now I can't wait to get home and poke around with this stuff. Thanks for all the hard work everyone involved. :)
Please do poke. At this point, I have the last couple of professional templates to finish. Then I'll do the races, I suppose.

For any observers, here's the work still to do on my Draft. If you've already done this, please speak up:

Spells and gear absolutely need to be cleaned up, since they're just cut-n-pasted from elsewhere. (I think someone was doing that?) Attributes could be whittled down, too, since they're also pasted in, and include a bunch of stuff that's likely not required anywhere in this rule set.

Many of the traits I created or edited might be missing features that could have been implemented. I often miss those things . . . . Also, I didn't check some of the traits for correctness against DFRPG (such as Wealth, which is complex with multipliers and whatnot going on in the related stats).

Back to the grindstone . . . .

ETA: And lots of clean-up, because I assume I've missed or broken some things ;-)

Last edited by Armin; 01-09-2018 at 11:36 AM.
Armin is online now   Reply With Quote