View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 11:13 AM   #125
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

"That is a good idea. Report into your ANI --- I mean your System Access Unit what the symptoms are. We'll go over them when the break is over"

"Why would an ailment start 'walking around'? We've had no direct contact with the planet yet... "Huh". We've checked to see if the effect rests in an area, and it doesn't, but we haven't seen if it only effects people close to one another...."

He stares off into space, his body freezing, his eyes shut, but keeps talking. "check trail of patient 0. Include all ailments. use 5 minute step. Yes, a five minute interval. I understand that's beyond standard requirements...."

Her System Access Unit Beeps, and a map is displayed on it. The map is of the station, with lots of dots, and lines connecting many of them into strings of dots.

West Opens his eyes. "That's a pattern! It does have a location! The location is erratic, it moves, and walls have nothing to do with it, but it has a location! I've got to get Kuse back!"

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote