View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 01:39 AM   #26
tbone

Default Re: [GURPS resources] T Bone's Games Diner updates & announcements

New stuff since I last updated this thread:

The Talented Thief: Stealing the Spotlight in GURPS and DFRPG
Notes on beefing up thieves in DF and DFRPG, especially through the use of existing and new talents. (I like the one that aids backstab TH as an Alternate Benefit; that, plus DFRPG's Expert Backstabbing advantage, helps nail the classic D&D-like backstab.)

Dungeon Fantasy RPG: The Notes (Part IV)
Observations on DFRPG's maps, figures, and GM Screen. (My main question about the cardboard figures: Why not fill the entirety of the punch-out boards with figures, instead of leaving space unused?)

Other GURPS-related goodness: Conan and other characters GURPSified
Meanwhile, an energetic contributor continues to update an ongoing series of GURPS write-ups for characters from canonical Conan the Barbarian books. He's added a bundle of new stuff, too: GURPS write-ups of characters from the worlds of Transformers, ThunderCats, the Marvel Universe, Doctor Who, and... the Nintendo-verse, if that's what I should call it.

Comments and suggestions on Conan and on the new contributions are more than welcome! Visit here to see city stats for the Citadel on Gallifrey, to ponder the advantages and disads of Cheetara, or to marvel at the size of Unicron (SM +37... at least).

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
tbone is online now   Reply With Quote