View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 09:23 PM   #14
Jaware

Default Re: High tech guns, and an ultratech gun theoretical question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulzgoroth View Post
What is it that you want, exactly? Especially in equipment there's no reason you can't model this thing in GURPS if you can decide what it actually is.
What I wanted was a way to make semi tracking ammunition or gun/ammunition combo that could help to hit what was being aimed at. None of us really knew how to play gurps very much when everyone built their characters and I didn't quite know enough about the game to make sure their characters were up to snuff so to speak. So. Thanks to that they all bought their guns skills to around 12 to 14. And they have figured out that range penalties suck. And target penalties suck. It took me 20 minutes to explain that shooting something in the head from 2 feet away is much harder to do if shooting the same spot 30 yards away.

And I was looking for a bit of pocket mirical they can whip out and use if their lives depended on it. At the cost of their collective bank accounts. Or something like that. But to be honest I don't know what kind of effect I was looking for.
Jaware is offline   Reply With Quote