View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 06:49 AM   #4
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: Suggestion for Superiors 4 (if plans aren't already made)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
I believe the original plan, before the direction of the line changed, was to do eight books on the current Superiors (alternating between Heaven and Hell) and then two more on those who had vanished or been destroyed. Obviously, that scheme is now as dead as the Bone Citidel, but with the single-shots, I think we're up to the equivalent of five volumes.
There's a thread about this somewhere in the forums, but I don't have time to look for it right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
Hopefully, there's more to come! I think many of us have ideas we'd like to see become reality, no?

EDIT: Also, to date, I've only heard of Marc being in the pipeline, or anywhere close to it. The other three are in the category of "We'd like to do them, but they've not been done" -- ie, unwritten and currently without a prospective author.
I believe Archangel Beth might want R. Sean Borgstrom to write the Jordi book, based on her unofficial writeup here... but I'm not completely sure of that.
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote