Thread: TFT custom dice
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 03:58 AM   #78
JustAnotherJarhead

Default Re: TFT custom dice

I was happy to see the DoubleSix here, I ordered a few sets of what was left, I know 20 people that are gonna want one as soon as they See them, I'm just bummin' that I missed the KS campaign for this next batch!

It'll be months til we see some really cool ones, although I'm reasonably happy with what I bought though. :)

EDIT: OK after Seeing my own DoubleSix in person (hooray!)

Steve & Phil and team, you guys have absolutely got to make that TFT Mega Hex design, but it's got to be in a doublesix dice dodecahedron .

The current doublesix is pretty much just a d12 from the days of old maybe about 18mm or so, what I would call the old school regular AD&D sized die.
Phil mentioned above that one design idea " would need to be 25mm or so to make it readable "

That is just the point. We don't need tiny travel dice, we are older now, larger is better, even if you don't have aging eyes, and although Phil mentioned 25mm in a negative reference, I would argue for the larger size.

Bigger is just better, you want to be able to Read the branded cool unique die from like 5 feet away.

Matt over at Doublesix Dice is a nice guy, with great customer service, I'm sure he's be receptive to something, maybe even an exclusive 25mm size, so that we can show off that sexy mega hex. People will pay for bigger, people will pay for better.

Last edited by JustAnotherJarhead; 08-20-2019 at 11:05 PM.
JustAnotherJarhead is offline   Reply With Quote