View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 08:11 PM   #30
tbone

Default Re: [GURPS resources] T Bone's Games Diner updates & announcements

I apologize for that comment posting problem, and really appreciate your letting me know.

(Brief explanation of cause: The popular spam monitoring system Mollom recently ended service. Thanks to your reminder, I turned off the site's reliance on Mollom, and commenting is working again. Now, it'll be amusing to see how much spam comes flooding in before I get another blocking system in place...)

The article you mention is right on the money for funny cartoon gaming; thanks! (I hadn't properly checked out that issue of Pyramid yet.) Perfect. Some of those abilities could be adapted to comedian bards or other comic characters too, in the right (or oh-so-wrong) sort of DF game.

Now, if any Saturday morning-savvy person out there were to also write a good article or book on gaming action cartoons in the Thundercats, Herculoids, Jonny Quest, etc. vein, we'd have a nice GURPS take on that area of animation, too. (Could almost be an oddball addition to the Action line, I'd think.)

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
tbone is offline   Reply With Quote