View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 03:37 PM   #2
MIB2826

Default Re: Clarification for Munchkin Fu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinterBard
Two clarifications requested (please? we had a massive argument about one of them :) ):
Firstly, what does the bad stuff on the oragami dragon mean? It says to lose the stuff you can't use... Does that mean anything that has been played with a "cheat" card or due to a style (say, because of toe fu, you have several footgear items)... that seems to override those rules, then... Or, it could be read as you can pick up your rivals' things and discard them, because /you/ can't use them...? (just kidding- but it's munchkinly).
I'd rule that you lose the stuff that you couldn't use because of lack of hands, being the wrong race, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinterBard
Also, if someone uses Haiku Fu and makes up a poem to run away... And then someone uses the Great Wall to stop them after they have finished the poem- do they still fail to run away? After all, they had to /attempt/ to make a poem, so it was a try to run away... in other words, does the automatic escape or the automatic failure apply? I think the failure does, just wondering about other peoples' thoughts.. This is the one we were arguing about :)

Thanks.
I'd rule that they should suffer the bad stuff, if only because of making poems during a game of Munchkin.
MIB2826 is offline   Reply With Quote