View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 06:57 AM   #35
MHLouviere

Default Re: Private Game for Jericho Group - Zombie Apocalypse [IC]

Sam spent some time searching for anything that could be useful once they get to shore, but didn’t find much of anything. Guess I’ll do a quick workout before bed. She never took a day off from working out. It was too easy to get into a bad habit of missing a day here, or cutting a workout short here. Next thing you know, she’s knocked on her ass in the ring and someone else is wearing her belt. Tomorrow brings the possibility of a different type of fight. She grabs her jump rope and heads to the main deck. A good hour and a half later, after countless pull-ups, burpees, squat thrusts, lunge thrusts, shadow boxing and jumping rope, she sits on the deck overlooking the water. She unwraps a piece of Wrigley’s Doublement gum and pops it in her mouth after folding it over twice. She continues to stretch and takes a few deep breaths to clear her mind. I have always trained to be the best for me, but now I have to be the best for my family. Whatever we face tomorrow, I cannot fail them. I guess once again, Dr. Seuss had it right…When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow…Sam picks up her rope and gum wrapper and heads in to get some rest.
MHLouviere is offline   Reply With Quote