View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 06:45 AM   #34
Rhoopes73

Default Re: Private Game for Jericho Group - Zombie Apocalypse [IC]

"All right," Kai replied, "if there are no objections, we will have Ben drop us off tomorrow morning. We'll go to our cars and get any things we might need out of them, assuming they are still intact, then try to find out what is going on out there. I figure the best places to find out what is happening are the police station, the fire department, the hospital, or the library. Any one else have any ideas?"

<insert response here>

"In the meantime, we should take a look around the boat and see if there is anything else that might be useful. While we do that, why don't you get your family settled in, Carlos. You guys can have my cabin; I'll sleep out here in the lounge."

Kai headed to his cabin to gather his things and allow the Romeros to settle in. It was the largest cabin, but was still going to be tight for the five of them. Kai grabbed his luggage and his diving knife. While he was moving things, he noticed the ice pick, used to break up chunks of ice for drinks. He grabbed that, too.

Once back in the lounge, he put his diving knife and the ice pick on the table. "I've got my diving knife. There is also this ice pick which you could stab someone with in an emergency."
Rhoopes73 is offline   Reply With Quote