View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 01:01 PM   #6
EDG

Default Re: Submit Errata for e23 In Nomine products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth
Hm. Except that in the core rules (IN Hevvy, heh), there are skills which are based off of "the higher of X or Y," so while the context there had an error in the first version (now corrected to Precision), there are skills which have two appropriate characteristics possible. (And if someone can figure out how to make a Knowledge roll, say, go off of Agility... I wouldn't stand in that person's way. *grin*)

So I could see it go either way.
Makes sense. I still think the wording is a bit unclear, but given your point I can't think of a better way to phrase it that doesn't take more than a few more words.

("My character doesn't have any skill in Climbing, but he's watched that one scene in The Princess Bride, like, a thousand times. Can I substitute Knowledge (The Cliffs of Insanity) for Climbing?")

(I kid.)

Quote:
(Yeah, I was working on the first post before going to pick up the minx from school, and the Balseraphs of the Media were gnawing on what I was reading. O:p I thought about double-checking as I was pulling into her parking lot, and then there was lunch, yadda.)
Understood. *scritch*
EDG is offline   Reply With Quote