View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 02:55 AM   #4
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: a kickstart--with apologies to Chris Kattan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
Mitchem, Seraph of Trade carefuly folded the note in half and sliped back into the seat pocket. He carefuly unbuckles himself and stands, briefly meeting the eyes of the angel of the angel across the row. He give his fellow celestial a brief nod and a smile before turning his gaze to the Shedim inhabited teen. He walks forward towards the restroom in the front of the plane, briefly glancing down at the young man, murmmering softly "Listen to your elders, for they know more then you." He then moves onto the restroom, returning to his seat a few minutes later.
Someone makes a "pshhhhhhhhh" sound as you pass--probably the teen, but without the vibrato in his voice.

The angel across the way may be one of the PC's, or could be the NPC who started the note passing--I'll back off until Monday night (my time) to let you all work with that. Also will hold off on the plane landing until Monday night. Long flight...

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 08-05-2007 at 01:19 PM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote