View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 02:01 AM   #3
Puck

Default Re: a kickstart--with apologies to Chris Kattan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC
You (in this case Puck's character, forgive my hijacking him/her for the moment) are back on the same plane, you notice. Commuting by plane is such a bother, but it has to be done to keep the wheels of commerce greased. You're in seat 35D, so you look in the pocket of the seat next to you. "Netzach to Yesod, MHC, is anybody out there?" You pull out the card you got from the bookstore and it shows Yesod should be one row back and just on the other side of the aisle. You look up, and the person there is smiling. (up to you all who that person is)

Near the front of the coach section---say, around row 12-- a teenaged boy leans into the aisle, putting his hand on the floor and staring straight at you through is long black bangs. He's wearing black fingerless gloves, far too much makeup, and jewelry that should have taken him at least an hour to get through security with. In a voice that is sinister and unnatural, he says "My name is Shedim, for we are many!" and smiles at you like a shark.

Before you can react, he is promptly cuffed over the head by his mother, apparently sitting next to him. "Chris! Knock it off! And give me the fuzzbox,
now!" The kid sits up, but not before smiling knowingly at you.
Mitchem, Seraph of Trade carefuly folded the note in half and sliped back into the seat pocket. He carefuly unbuckles himself and stands, briefly meeting the eyes of the angel of the angel across the row. He give his fellow celestial a brief nod and a smile before turning his gaze to the Shedim inhabited teen. He walks forward towards the restroom in the front of the plane, briefly glancing down at the young man, murmmering softly "Listen to your elders, for they know more then you." He then moves onto the restroom, returning to his seat a few minutes later.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote