View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
Felix Trapper

Default Re: A bunch of questions

Hello Morzan, I am no veteran of the rules but we tend to get along quite well at our game nights. I will answer the ones I can.

Quote:
1) Treasure cards with no price can't be "carried" with exception of "Really Impressive Title" and "Hireling" (and all the other cards I don't own yet). I can't for example carry "Your Shoes United" or "Hag of Bolding". Right?
Correct, they cannot be carried. They are one-shot items. They are either in your hand, or you play them and discard them.

Quote:
2) Can "Itching Powder" target "Fire Arms"?
No, itching powder can only target items that say "Armor" in the corner of the card. Even if you were to argue that Itching Powder applies to any "armoresque" gear, Fire Arms certainly isn't that.

Quote:
6) Say you have some Curse and GUAL cards in your hand, you meet some nasty monster, try to run away and Bad Stuff says that you should die. Can you play those GUALs and more importantly can you curse that thief that backstabed you and forced you to run away? (I know I can play those cards before I decide to run away but cursing someone with your last breath is more fun).
Once you decide to run, and lose, and can't prevent the bad stuff (i.e. invisibility potion or something) then the bad stuff happens immediately. You would not be able to start spamming cards before dying.

Quote:
8) "Raincoat" - does it protect you from all One-shots or simply form those with "Potion" in name?
Only potions. Both items with potion in the name, and items that are obviously potions (and look like potions in the graphic) but may fail to say "potion". It must be concluded beyond reasonable doubt that it is in fact a potion.

Quote:
9) Does Steed's bonus to Run Away override only the elf's one or does it "work" also on items like "Tuba of Charm"?
edit: No, Steed bonus does not stack with other runaway bonus, it replaces the current bonus of the rider.

Last edited by Felix Trapper; 10-19-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Felix Trapper is offline   Reply With Quote