View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:46 AM   #71
Refplace

Default Re: GURPS Releases seem to be slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
Such is life . . . sometimes, we leak the title of something that looks like it's almost a sure thing, only to run into a problem with the contract, or legal concerns, or simply an approval hitch (as here). After the End remains on my weekly report; it isn't marked "Dead" in our database or anything dire like that. Like GURPS Vehicle Design, it's something that we probably shouldn't have mentioned so early, but we're not perfect.
I love the transparency and openness of SJG, its staffers and freelancers.
Also of course the support such as here on the forums and elsewhere.

I was hoping for a nice New Years present yesterday and seeing a GURPS book but still hoping something will get snuck out the door this month.

EDIT: And sure enough after I replied I read further down the list and see David Pulver give an example of that support and transparency :)
I'll look into picking up the remaining items in the Spaceship line as soon as I can.

By the way I have not done much on my GURPS Showcase page past few months due to health issues but am looking for some items to add now that I am out of the hospital and feeling a little better.
The purpose of that site is to point out the strength of GURPS by organizing the books in different ways and pointing to the wealth of fan support articles.
Any Author who wants to send me a bio, list of his books or projects or anything that might just add one more good advertising page on the web is more then welcome to do so.
Anyone with any suggestions at all are also more then welcome.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries

Last edited by Refplace; 01-11-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Refplace is online now   Reply With Quote