View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 04:29 PM   #17
Atreyu_Hibiki

Default Re: 50-point Abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by ham2anv
Healing Blood (+400%): Affliction 1 (Advantage, Fast Regeneration, +500%; Extended Duration, x10, +40%; Blood Agent, -40%; Costs Hit Points, 2 HP, -20%; Preparation Required, 10 minutes, -30%; Temporary Disadvantage, lose Fast Regeneration, -50%) [50]. 50 points.

By transferring a significant amount of his blood to the subject, a character with Fast Regeneration may grant that ability to the subject at the expense of his own healing factor.

Notes: I’m not sure about the Temporary Disadvantage, since as written it isn’t legal for attacks, but I’m using it to “shut off” the user’s regeneration for the duration of the affliction. This ability is a beneficial affliction and has Fast Regeneration as a prerequisite.
I really like this. It's really good, but is there a way we can change the temporary disadvantage so that the character isn't required to have Fast Regeneration as a prerequisite? I know it messes up the ability conception, but it'd be hard to play a 75-point character and try to use this as it stands... Just some thoughts.
Atreyu_Hibiki is offline   Reply With Quote