View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 03:03 PM   #374
Plane

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
There are a number of appointments, starting in the next "morning", and scattered over the next few days.
Will take the morning one.

Quote:
The exact room and pod they're in appears to be confidential information, as is their literal location, though that Kuse is currently at work in the East Medical Station is public knowledge.
Making a mental note to go down there next.

Quote:
Welker's location isn't public, but his status is. He's on lockdown in his pod, and he's in an isolated virtual room, The exact virtual room is listed, as is the "warden" for it.
Is it possible to contact the warden? I assume that would be necessary to discuss the possibility of entering the virt-room.

Quote:
Yuria's specific location isn't public, but she's certainly has a clear and active digital signature. She's talking to people and sending messages on a minute to minute basis.
So it's possible to send a message?

Quote:
Welker is under arrest with the rest of the conspiracy. They've got him on lockdown in his pod. They're all claiming that they don't know why they did it. Every single one. Can you believe it? The theory is that specific pod has some equipment smuggled on it, and we were going to find it early. Or maybe it has some earth-germs on it. Its probably an action by corporates who want the world contaminated early or a head start on the research.

Another theory is that they want to claim the honor of being the first on the planet. I don't know if that's a good theory.

Or you can believe the people who think this is a cyber-terrorism attack.
Jane is entertaining the idea it might be linked to the weird impulses people were having, except this seems to be even more complex than previously observed. Maybe affecting different parts of the brain/psyche and altering things in a way less perceivable as random?

If it's possible to message Yuria will ask "do you think this rebellion could be linked to the weird impulses some people have been having, like wanting to swing chairs or tackle me in my room?"

If it's possible to message warden "is it possible to talk to Welker?"

While awaiting replies for these (I assume they could be conveyed anywhere) will walk down to East Med if possible. Can she apply for some kind of job/duty there?
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote