View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 03:23 AM   #2
Anders

Default Re: [Psionic Powers] First time Psi-user questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolta View Post
2. In case, for the purposes of TK Bullet, there are no pebbles around to be used, would one be able to carry a pouch of reserve stones? Also, what would the weight of this ammunition be? I've looked it up in various books and so far I've only been able to find costs, not weight. Plus, since the campaign will be TL11, would there be any sort of mildly futuristic alternative to pebbles that might work with the skill which could be kept on the character, e.g. shaped metallic shards?
Absolutely! Use the weight and cost for a suitable caliber to get the kind of damage you want (e.g., use the weight and cost of 9mm bullets to get Pi+) and buy APHD or something more exotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolta View Post
3. ... Does this also extend to non-combat purposes? Could the hands be used for, say, knot tying, where instead of rolling for that skill, the IQ roll could still be substituted, for that example and for any other skill that is relevant to the usage of ones hands?
I would definitely allow this as a reason to buy the Attribute Substitution Perk for whatever skill this would be suitable for. I probably wouldn't allow it without such a Perk.