View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 01:27 PM   #3338
Dalillama

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"I think that no matter how you see it, in the end it's an attack on Heaven. The Ethereals don't trust Heaven or the Angels, but there are a few groups that have broken away from Hell. That weakens Hell. If they can find a way to get the Ethereals to return to the fold, so to speak, then that will solve that. What better way than to convince them Heaven is still hostile to them? And what better group to run to than the one who took down one of Heaven's major Tethers? That was a show of strength on the attackers' part and a show of weakness on ours."
"Arrogant much? Did it never occur to you that this could be simply a factional fight among demons? Your side's not immune to those from what I've seen, why would theirs be?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post

"Mitch and I can keep this guy's body here. Glen, could you leave the hound with us, or will he mind? We'll find out who Mo-mo's connected to and then we'll work on getting back to L.A."
"I can tell him to guard this jerk, he should follow where you take the body; I wouldn't count on him obeying any of you, though."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"No, the last time I was there the Asgardians saw me as a hawk. I went to the party to help rescue our wayward Soldier and the people at the party saw me and there is a chance Misrule saw me as well. Also, don't forget the Loa and the Greek pantheons."
"So change your blasted face again; maybe you could go as a goose this time."
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote