View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 04:14 AM   #3337
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumley1013 View Post
Cameron took his hand, offering a firm shake. "I am. Come in, Mr. White. Would you like some coffee?"

The front room of the house looked like a typical living room. Large Flat Panel TV, game console, stereo system. A modest collection of game cases lay strewn about the coffee table. She clears a spot on the couch, then the armchair. After turning down the music to a much tolerable level, she sits, clad in pajama pants featuring Ninja Turtles and a T-shirt advertising 'Loki Charms'.
"Thomas White" eyed the room with a practiced eye, agrees to the coffee, and then sits down. "I got in a fender bender last night while I was transporting a computer of mine. Custom piece, I built it myself and could readily fix it myself if I could get at my tools, but I can't. They're abroad, and I'm here, and I'm afraid if I don't fix the thing right away it could get broken altogether on a speed bump. I'm hoping you can help me out on this."