View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 03:15 PM   #3335
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumley1013 View Post
This house was the most non-remarkable in the cul-de-sac. While the yard was maintained, it was not flashy. No car parked in it's driveway, no signs of anyone home until one approached the door.....

Where one's auditory sense would be assaulted by synthetic basslines and other random bleeps and bloops.

As Tishbite approached and rung the bell, the front door opened slightly, and a woman in her late-Twenties regarded him (She looks like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ps58d43ef1.jpg), her dark hair mussed as if she might have been sleeping.

She put a cigarette to her lips and lit it, taking a drag before asking, "Can I help you?"
"Yeah. I have a unique old computer that needs repaired, and somebody told me you could do it. Is that right?" He smiles warmly. Slightly better than average looking, sure, but a very nice guy. He must know some trustworthy people to get this address.

"My name is Thomas White. You must be Cameron." He extends a handshake, unbothered by the cigarette and downright liking the sonic assault. Cool people.

((He's used Charm on Cameron to ingratiate himself with her. You both rolled the same amount but his Will is a lot higher.))