View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 09:10 AM   #380
Plane

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Kuse: You'll just need to be assertive about wanting a job and the ways in which you can be useful.
She mulls this over and tries to think of more ways to be useful before asserting where.

Quote:
Rubio: Normally, I'd agree with you, but we're not in a normal situation. You could be part of the conspiracy, or you could have been someone they had to eliminate in order to conceal their plan. I'd have to think about if that's consistent with their seeming motives... or lack thereof.

I suppose I should just come down and talk to you myself. And have someone medically inspect you while I'm there.
"Sure, just please give me some advance notice of who you are approving to perform the examination."

Quote:
Yuria: "What, like they already had a plan and the weirdness made them all paranoid or confused and they acted on it? that's... not the craziest idea I've heard. It means the mental weirdness and the conspiracy are separate, but the mental weirdness made the conspiracy much less functional... I'll have to think about it more. Its a little complex, but it at least explains some things."
"I think a lot of people might have slight paranoias and plans on how to react to extreme situations which they usually file away and never use because those extreme situations never come, but if you are led to believe a situation is more extreme than it is, then those plans could manifest"
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote