View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 05:22 PM   #372
Plane

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
When its time to eat, she orders more food than she needs, including items she can burn.
I never even thought of this, like making a candle out of saturated fat?

Quote:
She also gets a personal message from Dr. Kuse (the oldest of the doctors she helped).

Olive,

The Crisis seems to have abated. I believe you have several medical conditions that you could use assistance with. I would be happy to help. Set up an appointment and come down to the east medical bay please.

Dr. Kuse.
"Heera could you tell me what appointment slots are available over the next couple days?"

Quote:
She also has a message from Yuria:

Olive! I've got my permissions back. Mr. Welker was part of the plot, so all the things he did to my account were reversed. I know you don't know the news system that well, so I thought I'd tell you the plot. A bunch of people on the ship conspired to send a sample pod down to the planet off-schedule. Its crazy how many people participated, and the timing on how they pulled it off! I'm not sure if its related to your attacks or the headaches, but I sure bet it is! And I bet Mr. Welker was feeding us crap about the whole thing!
*types reply to Yuria*
"Why do you think they'd want to send a pod down early? What's the rush? So where's Welker now?"

while awaiting Yuria's reply...
"Heera cuold you tell me the coordinates of Kuse, Yuria and Welker? Are they all on-ship?"
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote