View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 06:30 AM   #1
Rockwolf66

Default [Game] Island of the Lost

Hey All,

I have an idea for a game that I would like to try running.
The basic premise is that there is an Island that is the years most popular tourist destination. A tropical storm rolls in and a cruise ship uses the island for shelter. Once the storm passes it soon becomes Obvious that Dorthy has left Kansas far behind.

One of the first indications is a lack of communications with the outside world. The second is that there are new "animals" on the island. Third is that the Island was off the coast of Central America, now it's part of an Island chain.

The Island is no longer on it's Earth but in some other planet who knows where. At night the stars are all "Wrong" for anywhere near earth and there are two moons.

In addition to the Tourists and those making a living off of them there are several other factions on the Island.

The local "Coast Guard" base. While it was there to protect the tourists who knows how they will react to no longer having superiors.

A Volksstrum company made up of Mostly Hitler Youth. One Moment they were hoping that Soviet Rocket artillery didn't crush their bunker and the next they are on a tropical Island.

The Jungle tribe. I don't know what they are but they are using stone age tech.

The Coven, a group of spellcasters who have found their stronghold transported to a volcano in a strange land.

The Animals, It used to be that the largest animal native to the island were the Caiman, Now there are multiple large predators that want to find out if humans are good eating.

Would anyone like to help me flesh this out?
Rockwolf66 is offline   Reply With Quote