sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

Default Re: Multiplayer Turn Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulzgoroth View Post
30 minutes per what?
Per turn I thought.
Quote:
...When I saw the timer, it started at an hour at the start of the game and just counted down from there, regardless of whose turn it was. It may do something different now that would clarify what you're referring to, but I haven't been able to get a match to see it.
Weird, because it really seemed to be 30 minutes per turn, but maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention. I really didn't notice it until the other guy stopped playing.

Quote:
Ranked play does support asynchronous play - I closed the match and maybe even restarted the game between taking turns. It may be closely timed, though the fact that I don't know and don't know how I'd find out is concerning.
If they really want to support asynchronous play they probably ought to allow offline automatic acceptance of games, multiple ongoing games, and probably not have a timer of less than 24 hours (also the timer probably ought to just skip your turn rather than auto-lose).

I assumed it didn't allow it because it has a scare dialog when you exit to main menu. This could be a lot clearer.
sir_pudding is offline   Reply With Quote