View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 07:47 AM   #1
Disliker of the mary sue

Default Help me With a My little Pony Templates..and maybe some other help.

When I first bought gurps it was also the same time I was into my little pony friendship is magic. I not as much as into as I used to but I think there some interesting ideas that could be done in that world. So I wrote up a template, untested templates since I have never played gurps...trying to convince people to give it a shot but eh you know they think it too complex but that's another story.

Pony: advantageMagery 0 +5
Extra legs (4) +5

claws(hooves) +3
talent (represent cutie mark...might be a better way but I am bit new to the system) +5-15
Regeneration (regular) +25
disadvantage
no fine manipulators -30
horizontal -10
total: 3

Earth Pony Lens:
str+3 +30
ht+3 +30
very fit +15
total=+75

Pegasus lens:
dx+3 +60
Flight (winged) +22
Total= +82

Unicorn lens:
Striker(impale(limited arc) +5
magery+1 +10
int +3 +60
total=+75

Yeah like i said I am a total amateur, is there anything I am missing, anything that is probably unnecessary? I did not make an alicorn lens because well I probably would never allow anyone to play an alicorn (maybe let that be an goal of your character, but never at the start.)

Of course the main issues is well no hands tends to be a bit of massive disadvantage.I was thinking this campaign would be theoretically more combat focus so one has to figure out what weapons one can use without fine manipulators. I don't know I just putting this out here and asking for feedback on my attempt to make a template.
Disliker of the mary sue is offline   Reply With Quote