View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 11:55 AM   #18
Poonbahbah

Default Re: [OOC] Kept 4 Dead

I'm sure you'll do fine. If you have questions ask. One of the nice things about pbp is that looking up rules doesn't really bog down play.

So Wolf I take it you've decided we'll be starting at the Renfest? Are we starting from when it first breaks out or more as we "crowd together, barricaded down for the night, asking each other the inevitable, "Well, what do we do now?"" So that we start the the game proper the second day of the zombie apocalypse or something else entirely? Looking back at the OP it looks like it wont be the very first few days. Or at least gives us an idea of what we can expect down the line; bloaters, screamers, and witches oh my! If it's the very first day and I'm geared up for the Renfest then my gear is pretty much done, if it's not than I'll want to be adding some additional gear.

If she is low ranking she probably doesn't qualify for the rank advantage. Just the fact she's military could be handy if we meet intact military though. At 34 she is young enough that she could of still recently joined the military I believe. Though I will add I don't think, from a realistic standpoint if that matters in a zombie game, as a foreign national she could hold an occupation requiring top secret clearance like I imagine intelligence would. She would be stuck with less sensitive jobs. Like a mechanic, chef, or phlebotomist.