View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 05:07 PM   #3
Ze'Manel Cunha

Default Re: Question: Dual Wpn Attack multiple targets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumner Kai
I know how to do the Dual Weapon Attack -4 to each, and an additional -4 for the Off-hand, unless he also takes Ambidextrious [5pts].
Keep in mind that GURPS Martial Arts will introduce Off Hand Weapon Training as a one point perk for a specific weapon. I'd encourage the perk over actual Ambidexterity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumner Kai
To one hand, or both? Or, does he have to take Extra Attack, with the Multi-strike enhancer? Or something else?

I come here because I feel that I have waffled on the issue in the different campaigns too many times. It is well past time for something definitive. Please help me.

P.S. - Would this ability unbalance a realistic game world (I am going with "No Psionic or Supernatural Abilities" for the rest of the players)?
One level of Extra Attack is fine and the best way to do it for a normal human.

One level of Enhanced Tracking might be ok, depending on how cinematic you feel about it, especially if you're allowing Gunslinger.

For making a non-cinematic gunslinger I'd just go with a common-sense interpretation of Spraying Fire(p.409), as well as single skill Extra Attack, Perk OHWT, and Dual Weapon Technique .
Ze'Manel Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote