View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 03:06 PM   #31
Otaku

Default Re: [Supers] Enter the Shadowguard - a Marvel Reboot Story

Kalzazz, since you're participating in this thread, I had a question earlier that I'd love an answer to:

Was your character at all inspired by Transformers?

That probably elicits a "Huh?" reaction, but due to my age and upbringing, as soon as I read "...a half-jet fighter being..." that is where my mind went. Oh, and if you do not wish to or cannot answer, I understand. I'm won't ask a third time barring extenuating circumstances.

A little more on topic... it sounds like these mini-sessions are paying off, allowing the players to get a real feel for their characters, and catching some early "misunderstandings" when they are easier to deal with (instead of in the middle of a full adventure). Oh, and should I be taking it light posting in this thread? I don't normally follow campaign progress threads, and I just occurred to me I could be "trashing" this place. >_<
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)

Last edited by Otaku; 06-20-2018 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Finally noticed I misspelled Kalzazz's name. >.>
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote