View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 04:38 AM   #176
Fuhrmanator

Default Re: TFT Helper - beta test of app

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreww View Post
A printable character sheet would be really, really neat. It would be a chunk of work, but I may take a stab at it in 1.1 or 1.2.

I don't use Facebook, so if you happen to notice an issue mentioned there but not here feel free to echo it.
A short-term solution (easy) would be a functionality to export to CSV (or JSON). It would allow the community to develop character sheets separately, but perhaps SJG is not cool with that possibility.

You're asking users to copy/paste feedback from Facebook to here, and I have to say I would not take the time to do that. Hopefully you can understand our perspective. Unlike Facebook, this forum's software is from the 1990s and is tedious to use on a telephone (my guess is you don't use a smartphone to type your answers here). This forum does not have a responsive stylesheet (meaning you have to zoom in to read the pages that are rendered as if you're on a PC).

TFT Helper is aimed at smartphones, so it seems easier to discuss things on a facebook-like (modern technology) thread. That said, I totally understand you may not want to use a personal facebook account for many important reasons. However, could it not be feasible to set up a dummy account and page to manage TFT Helper feedback on Facebook? I guarantee you will get more input on the app. Hope you can appreciate this point of view.
Fuhrmanator is offline   Reply With Quote