View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #12
Langy

Default Re: Shedim and Kyriotate Resonances in GURPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCurwen3 View Post
Also, to turn a dead body into a zombie... maybe Affliction (Alternate Form, Zombie)? I don't think that would work, since otherwise if you can apply a racial template to a dead body it would be a damn cheap way to resurrect someone. I think you'd have to bundle it in with like an Affliction of an Extra Life (not sure if you'd need Extended Duration: Permanent for that).

Or else some "Cosmic: Works on the dead" (+50%) on Unkillable and Regeneration as suggested for Resurrection in Powers. But that would be a pretty expensive way to make a zombie (more expensive than just plain resurrecting someone). I think it would be the preferred way though. Not that it matters for the purposes of my "possessing the dead" question; I'm set with TK and Permeate being the best way to do that.
Naw. The way to make a zombie out of a dead body is a limited form of Cosmic Power Modular Abilities, which can only be used for Allies with Constantly Available and Summonable, with an Accessibility limitation (Must have body, -x%), and stats dependent upon what the body had in life plus the Zombie template. In this way, you could even make zombie dinosaurs, Dresden-style, along with zombie people.
Langy is offline   Reply With Quote