View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #11
Agemegos

Default Re: Character assignments

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurrell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agemegos
I'd like each of you to submit a tender in which you give a brief (one paragraph, five or six bullet points) description of each of eight characters:[*] the Military Intelligence officer you would like to play if you got stuck playing the military intelligence officer,[*] the Imperial Marines section leader (corporal) you would like to play if you got stuck playing the military intelligence officer (sic),
No ordinary marine you'd have to play if you're not the military intelligence officer?
Well, you can certainly throw one in for completeness if you want! But from my point of view the choice of who plays what is already so complicated that there can be little chance that you would get out of playing strong concepts for the MI officer and marine section leader by presenting an even stronger concept for an private. I'm going to have to assign that job on the basis of weighing a pair of military characters against the other leaders I have to give up to get them. The choice is overdetermined as it is. I'm just not going to be able to take marines concepts into account in making the assignment.

Decay is inherent in all composite things.
Nod head. Get treat.

Last edited by Agemegos; 08-20-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Agemegos is offline   Reply With Quote