View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 08:26 PM   #17
JLV

Default Re: New to TFT, bought the pocketbox version what next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack112 View Post
I appreciate the warm welcome y’all, thanks for the quick reply’s too. I’ve never played an rpg, so it sounds like the legacy box is the way to go! I’ll keep checking back at the shop to see if we’re able to order one.

Malchdael, thank you for the scenarios! I have the day off so I think I might try printing those out
If you don't want to wait as long (and want a GREAT discount too), you could back the current Kickstarter and get literally *everything* sold to date in ALL the Kickstarters since last summer... Here's the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ny/description

The EVERYTHING pledge at the bottom there is a bit of a chunk of change all in one bite, but trust me, if you wait for it all to trickle into your local store, you'll be out quite a bit more AND you'll be missing some great additions (like the playmats). But, whatever you decide, welcome to a game that some of us have played for 40 years, and I hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as I have over all those decades!
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote