View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 04:02 PM   #8
Steve Jackson
President and EIC

Default Re: TFT Progress Report

And we are launched!

Hit the goal in less than an hour. Past $50K now. Most of that initial support is probably attributable to you folks here - thank you!

Several of these stretch goals involve me writing new material to post. Not being an idiot, I have put some work into this already, but being an idiot, I did NOT have every possible stretch goal article already "in the can" – I have been concentrating on the game itself. However, I just finished the first stretch goal article, 5 Magic Items, and it will no doubt go up very soon.

I am almost done with "verifying" the links on Death Test, and will soon start, a page or so at a time, on Death Test 2. Tedious work but necessary.

All Liz' sketches are in and approved. If you will be at Gen Con, come by the booth for a Melee demo and see the beautiful counters and the great character card design that Ben did.

Please - take a few seconds to share the TFT info on Twitter and Facebook - the reason we have social stretch goals is that, with more shares, the algorithms show the posts to more people and increase overall the project's chances.