View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 08:43 PM   #44
Gavynn

Default Re: Lord of the Rings Elven Racial Template

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agemegos
I was referring in particular to The Fellowship of the Ring, Book One, chapter 3, where Frodo, Sam, and Pippin first see Gildor and his company. "They passed slowly, and the hobbits could see the starlight glimmering in their hair and in their eyes. They bore no lights, yet as they walked a shimmer, like the light of the Moon above the rim of the hills before it rises, seemed to fall about their feet."
Thank you very much. I was actually looking for a reference to the GURPs ability though. LoneWolf23k spoke of "Continual Light at the Moonglow level" as if it were a GURPS ability somewhere I could reference, but I cannot find it to reference its mechanics and its point cost. Could it be in Bio-Tech? I have not ordered it yet? Maybe this elven ability could be built on some kind of bioluminescence, but I do not see that in the GURPS books I own either. Does anyone have a reference for an appropriate ability in a GURPS book?

Thanks again!
Gavynn is offline   Reply With Quote