View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 10:33 PM   #1
De Hayes

Default Some confusion on term munchkin(s), giving cards, clerics ability, and dowsing

Been playing occasional sundays with my nephew and sister.

The term munchkins on the one time only cards, do they mean the players(in general), or just the Super Munchkins?

Second, when can cards be given, specific incident, combat, with one play aiding another, the player aiding has the Magic Lamp card, obviously that player can't play the card because it's not his turn, but can he give the card to the player who's turn it is, since they are both in combat?

Third, the cleric ability resurrection, says you can choose to take from the discard pile when instead of the door deck, as long as you discard a card for each one you draw, my nephew argues that you can only draw one card because you would only draw one card on kicking down the door is he right?

Three b. the term face up here seems to be confusing as it refers to both the discard pile cards and the way the kick down the door card is played. The only card you draw face up is The kick down the door the others are drawn from the face up(discard pile).

Four, I was confused with something I read on the FAQs implying that if you use the rod of dowsing to draw the "Hoard" card you would draw the three card form the face down pile, I thought the card read that if drawn face up (from the discard pile) you draw the three cards from the face up(discard pile).

Last edited by De Hayes; 05-25-2014 at 10:36 PM. Reason: spelling
De Hayes is offline   Reply With Quote