View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #8
EarthStone

Default Re: MQ-2010: The Munchkin Quest Campaign

Oh man, I've got to apologize to some folks and the only way to do it is publicly through this thread.

Over the last year, I've had well over a dozen people (maybe even two dozen) PM me asking for a copy of the record sheet I created to make the record keeping for MQ2010 quick and easy. I used a Mac to create the original sheet using Pages. It was one sheet, double sided, and fit perfectly.

To send that file, I exported it to Word and emailed it off to them, never bothering to check how the change would affect the formatting. I just got yet another request and because it had been so long since my last request, this time opened up the Word copy of the file to double check that I was sending the right one only to discover to my horror that all my careful formatting to make it fit perfectly on each side of the page had been turned into a single over-sized column that ran to over 5 pages long!

My sincerest apologies to everyone that I sent it to without bothering to make sure it was at all usable when you received it. I hope that at least having the abbreviated names of the cards/tiles you were able to rework it into something usable.
EarthStone is offline   Reply With Quote