View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 12:11 PM   #4
MunchkinMan

Default Re: How often can a Thief steal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Dah View Post
So let's say I'm a thief with 5 cards in my hand? I can use each card and attempt to steal 5 times, and even from the same player, all within the same turn?
As long as your target has a small Item for you to steal, then, yes. As I said before, you can use cards you have in play (except Thief) to power a steal.

Quote:
Also, if I'm a Super Munchkin with only a Thief card in play (no other classes) then would I be immune from losing a level if I failed my steal attempt since the Super Munchkin status prevents any negative consequences from being a Thief to occur?
No. You have the benefit of being a Thief, which means you get to use the ability to steal. That doesn't mean that you're free of the costs or consequences from using the ability. A Super Thief doesn't get penalized in combat when being a Thief would be bad (this includes Monsters getting bonuses against a Thief), you aren't restricted from using Items that say not usable by a Thief, and Bad Stuff and Curses that affect a Thief wouldn't affect a Super Thief unless it says it would.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote