View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 01:14 PM   #35
evileeyore
Banned

Default Re: GURPS DF / DFRPG Random Dungeon Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
Correct. the third option, "Many" generates lots and lots.
Can we get "1", "2", "Many", "Lots", and "Really?" stairs options?

As one can see... your definition of 'lots and lots' does not mirror mine... (say 'Lots' just doubles your 'Many' and 'Really?' puts stairs in almost every room and off almost every corridor).

Quote:
I confess I kinda forgot that dungeons can totally be accessed from the side sometimes. I'd have two options, a side tunnel, and then a matching set of tunnels on each side so you can tile maps together. Although that last one might be tricky with the shaped dungeons, I'll have to think about it.
It might be a nice setting switch for Entrance to designate 'Side', 'Stairs Up', and 'Stairs Down'.

Also... can we get Stairs Up and Down added to the legend?

Also, not sure... but it looks like Trimming Dead Ends plays with your amount of Stairs?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Caverns, mines, and other non-clean maps.
I'm interested in this, but fractal generation is actually very different, and distorting the boundaries instead is something I need to look into. It's not so much on a "TODO" as "TODO: Investigate whether I can do"
The dead easiest way for this is just to slap it into the description and then allow for "cave" dungeons hallways and rooms to feature more fluidity of width and obstructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Special details about the entrance(s), and ability to specify how many. These are often hidden and terrain-dependent.
Add my vote to being able to designate number of entrances.
evileeyore is offline   Reply With Quote