View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 06:01 PM   #25
wolf90

Default Re: Vulcans and Friends counter sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
While I was against their inclusion as the standard Ninja rules in the main rulebook, I would not mind seeing them as options in a future project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by offsides View Post
That said, I personally LOVE fiddly, detailed optional/alternate rules, and would be happy to see them (and even other modular equipment rules!) as ether an Ogrezine article or some other optional supplement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
They were pretty fiddly [there's GP speaking through me again] as written, but some of the ideas were really neat and I'd like to see them come back. <snip> If you're game I'll hit you up in private.
Well, I now know what my article for (the entirely theoretical, at this time,) Ogrezine III will be!

And by all means, knock on my digital door!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
The bit about cargo capacity is something someone [I think ColBosch, when he made the Golem thread] initially proposed <snip> But since I don't want to steal his thunder, he gets first dibs.
You two work it out, because I think there might be something there that is entirely different from the Ninja stuff and well worth seeing.

Which brings me to a comment on Ogrezine and submissions. If you have a great idea, write it up and send it in. Don't worry about if we're pushing for a current issue of Ogrezine or not. I will find a way to use good material. And perhaps more importantly, this is a little bit of a chicken or the egg issue - you don't need to wait for an Ogrezine to be announced to produce articles; quite the opposite, in fact. Having a fistful of great articles makes it much easier for me to promote the idea of another Ogrezine! So keep them coming!

D.
Proud sponsor of Ogre KS $4.5k Sheet #3 - Bringing the Vatican Guard, a Tiger-striped mercenary unit, and of course pink GEVs, to a game near you! Orders may be placed here.
wolf90 is offline   Reply With Quote