View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 10:48 AM   #27
SolemnGolem

Default Re: Virtual Table Tops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post
Whatever you do, don't push the button that says "flip the table." Why that was an important feature I will never understand.
If you successfully play for at least one hour without flipping the table, Steam gives you a little trophy titled "Restraint".

If it's any consolation, the game host can technically hit the "Undo" button and restore the table state... at least in theory. In reality, I've found that TTS can have weird physics effects upon Undo, causing parts of the table to disappear, spawn incorrectly, be revealed when it should not be, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxnard View Post
Do any of these have links / tools for players looking for online group, or groups looking for players?
From what I've seen, Tabletop Simulator does not. There is a live chat in the lobby of the game with people posting messages, but it's not very easily searchable. Most of the TTS online gaming has been arranged either among existing groups, or groups that are set up via online chats such as Discord. GURPS has a fan maintained Discord, though I can't recall how to invite or share it.
SolemnGolem is offline   Reply With Quote